Table of contents
Welcome to the MathWiki. If you are working on the Math21D effort, read below:
1. Now that you have your MathWiki account, you should sign up for two Modules on the signup sheet. These are your babies for the quarter.
2. Cut and page the contents from the format page into your page
3. If you have questions, first check the FAQ. It can be more extensive, but it a good start.
4. The first hurdle will be handing equations properly. MathJax is used in the MathWiki, which is a Latex renderer and is not that difficult to use once the barrier is overcome.
5. Before jumping into constructing content, let's try to fix existing complex equations
Now, fix the equations using MathJax.
This page viewed 34 times